Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday night....

Thursdays nights for me are bittersweet. The sweet part is that all my favorite shows come on...The Office, Grey's Anatomy, American Idol, and Jersey Shore! (I know, it is trash...but it is so addictive!!!!)  The bitter part is I don't get to see Brock at all on Thursdays.  I go to work before he gets up and once he goes to work he has radio stuff, church worship practice, and then he deejays a karaoke night at a fun new pub here in town.

Tonight however was different. I got off work and went to work out then headed to my second job at a tanning salon till 7. I got a phone call after work from Brock. He got done with worship practice early and invited me to meet him at one of my favorite little place to have dinner. So instead of going home to have leftovers and picking through the pantry I got to have a southwest grilled chicken breast covered monterey jack cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and red pepper mayo with a side of steamed veggies!!!! YUMMO!!!! It is delicious!!!!!  After dinner I headed home to get in my pj's and watch my shows.

I don't know how most people are but I love to have a bite of something sweet after dinner. So after a few shows I ventured to the kitchen to find something sweet. I have been having a huge cinnamon craving lately so that is what I was looking for...something sweet and cinnamini.

So this is what I decided on...well lets call it a cinnamon roll up...they are probably one of my favorite things.

You will need a tortilla, brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, and butter. I don't know how much of each just to taste. :)

I buttered a low-carb tortilla....



...then I sprinkled it with a little of Splenda Brown Sugar, regular Splenda Sugar, and lots of CINNAMON!!!!!!!!

Rolled it up....


...and stuck it on the George Foreman grill.....

...till the tortilla shell is brown and toasted (about 4 minutes)...

Eat and enjoy while it is warm and gooey on the inside! It is a delicious under 90 calorie snack!!!! PERFECT and DELICIOUS!!!!!

You don't have to use the splenda sugars but it cuts way down on carbs, calories, fat, etc! You could also add nuts...almonds, pecans, or walnuts. You could even change out the sugar and do peanut butter with banana slices or even fruit. The possibilities are endless....

On a side note....Will Ferrell is suppose to be on 4 episodes of The Office!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! Can't wait for those episodes! I will probably be fixing more quick goodies in the near future! :)

Chau for now!

0 comments: