Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Breakfast time

I love eggs for breakfast but lets be honest I do good to get up and ready and out the door by 7 without having to cook eggs or a healthy breakfast. Even though eggs only take a few minutes I decided to make things easier on me and Brock. I decided to make little breakfast muffins. I used a muffin tin and instead of using paper liners I just a slice of deli ham. Next layered in the jalepenos, bacon crumbles, egg mixture, and cheese. The results....delicious easy grab and go breakfast. I pack 2 eggs in a baggie and heat them up right before I walk out the door. It a warm, yummy, healthy breakfast on the go!!!

Breakfast Muffins

Ingredients:
non stick spray
12 slices of Deli Ham
4 to 5 pieces of cooked bacon (crumbled)
1 jalapeno diced into small pieces
8 eggs
a slash of milk or heavy whipping cream
a few shakes of hot sauce
1/2 cup of shredded cheese

Preheat oven to 350 and spray muffin pan with non-stick spray.

Line a muffin pan with ham slices. 

Sprinkle jalapenos and bacon in the bottom of each cup.

In a bowl mix eggs, milk or cream, and hot sauce in a bowl. 

Spoon mix into each ham cup in the muffin tin. Sprinkle cheese on top. 

 Bake for 15 minutes. Let them cool for a minute in the pan before you take them out. Eat and enjoy!!!!

Chau!!!

0 comments: